Promoting healthy practices during adolescence, and taking steps to better protect young people from health risks is critical to the future of our youth's health and social infrastructure globally and to the prevention of health problems in adulthood.
- An estimated 150 million young people use tobacco.
- About 16 million girls aged 15 to 19 give birth every year.
- Young people, 15 to 24 years old, accounted for 40% of all new HIV infections among adults in 2009.
- In any given year, about 20% of adolescents will experience a mental health problem, most commonly depression or anxiety.
- Approximately 430 young people aged 10 to 24 die every day through interpersonal violence.
- Road traffic injuiries cause an estimated 700 young peoplle to die every day.
Aa a result of Youth Business University launching Youth Global Promotion Action Coalition, we will be dedicated to improving community youth outcomes through policy, systems, and environment (PSA) changes.
- We will create public health leaders to create smoke free campuses in the Greater Atlanta area.
- We will focus on youth cultural diversity and about the human race.
- We will create future chapter presidents and community activists.
- We will strategically do what has never been done before by collaborating with other youth organizations to bring awareness, solution, and funding for research in the various areas involving issues facing youth today.
- We will break the chains of youth medical related diseases; including cancer, diabetes, aids, autism, and heart disease which are the top diseases facing youth today.
- We will break the chains of behaviors that contribute to violence; including gun usage, gang violence, bullying, and cyber-bullying.
- We will break the chains of youth incarceration.
- We will break the chains of youth tobacco use.
- We will break the chains of youth alcohol use.
- We will break the chains of youth child abuse.
- We break the chains of behaviors that contribute to intentional injuries.
- We will break the chains of youth poverty.
- We will break the chains of youth using marijuana, cocaine, and other illegal drugs.
- We will break the chains of youth obesity, dietary behaviors, and weight control practices.
- We will break the chains of youth inadequate physical activities.
- We will break the chains of youth suicide related behaviors.
- We will break the chains of youth sexual behaviors and pregnancy.
- We will break the chains of youth mental illness
To effect positive change, please enroll today to become a YBU Youth Global Promotion Action Coalition Member
Name of Organization
City Zip Code
Cell Phone Number
Second Phone Number
Becoming a member of the Youth Global Promotion Action Coalition is free; however, we do accept donations to help off-set our expenses. Please consider making a donation today by CLICKING HERE . Donate is .
Youth Promotion Action Coalition Inasmuch, Youth Business University has established a track record by partnering and collaborating with the following organizations in order to serve our youth:
• Second Blessings - Foster Care Initiative
• Atlanta/Gwinnett Upward Bound Program
• Georgia Trio Program
• Children’s Restoration Network
• Tots For Tot
• Community Teen Coalition, Inc.
• DC Express Track Club
• Flipcity Gymnastics Team
• Granite Boxing
• Mainstreet Scholarship Fund, Inc.
• Still Waters Youth Sinfo-Nia Orchestra
(world’s largest African American Community Orchestra)
• ATL Boxing Club
• More Than Conquerors, Inc.
• Money Talks International
• International Business Kids
• Next Level Youth Sports Camp, Inc.
• Economic Empowerment Initiative, Inc.
• Student Athlete Life Enhancement Program
• DeKalb County Schools – Office of School
• Improvement (Title One)
• DeKalb County Council of PTA’s
• Chamblee Middle School – Track Team
• Chamblee Charter High School – Track Team
• Henderson Middle School
• Faith Academy
• Towers High School
• SouthWest DeKalb High School - Orchestra
COLLEGES / UNIVERSITES
• Georgia State University
• Covenant College
• East Georgia State College
• Miami University
• Central Georgia Technical College
• Georgia College & University
• Georgia Perimeter College
• Point University
CHURCHES (YOUTH MINISTRIES)
• Shiloh Missionary Baptist Church (St. Paul, MN)
• Greater Works Assembly (Atlanta, GA)
• Family Fellowship International Christian Church (Stone Mountain, GA)
• Morning Star Baptist Church (St. Paul, MN)
• Mount Gilead Baptist Church (Atlanta, GA)
• Liberty Baptist Church (Atlanta, GA)
• Calvary New Life Tabernacle
• Absolute Media Production
• JBU Productions
• ShaMar Consultants LLC
• Rhodes Financial Services
• Training Trends 2000 Inc.
• High Hopes/DET Success Digital Magazines