Youth Business University which simulates a “university for youth” is hosting our First Annual 2015 Youth Ministry Best Practices Conference and Roundtable. This conference will be a day of fellowship, giveaways, networking, and learning!!!
The motto of the conference is “Youth Ministries Collaborating Together To Make God, Jesus, And The Holy Spirit More Famous”.
The School of Religion of Youth Business University would like to invite you to attend our conference in order to learn from
- B.I.G. Student Ministries of World Changers Church International Youth Pastor Anthony Adams
- International Christian Comedian, Motivational Speaker, and Former Youth Pastor Elijah Tindall
- Senior Librarian of Foundation Center (National Grant Database) Stephen Sherman
- Founder and President of Place Ministries Jay McSwain
- Other national speakers and your peers (group brainstorming session at your table)
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
RESERVE YOUR SEAT TODAY for an up close and personal conversation with our expert speakers who will be speaking on the following related to youth ministry:
- Innovative And Best Youth Ministry Practices - Management Tools 2.0
- Raising Funds for Jesus: Strategies for Faith-Based Organizations pertaining to fundraising (grants, sponsorships, and individual donors)
- Mega initiatives that Youth Pastors, Youth Ministers, Youth Leaders, and Parents can incorporate to strengthen their church’s youth ministry
- Mega initiatives that Youth Pastors, Youth Ministers, Youth Leaders, and Parents can work on collaboratively to impact a larger audience to strategically bring youth to Christ and their individual youth ministry
- New Social Media Tool similar to Facebook that will provide your ministry with Reward Points
- Crowdfunding – The “New Worldwide Internet Way” of increasing your ministry offerings
- How technology can fit into your fundraising strategy
- Forming impactful collaborations and alliances that attract funders
- What you should know before submitting a grant proposal
- What foundations look for when selecting organizations for a grant
- Making strategic decisions for financial viability
- The importance of your church leaders and your volunteers
- BONUS:What you need to know to create a multi-cultural ministry
- EXTRA BONUS:What you need to know before considering transitioning from Youth Pastor to Pastor
Listed below you will find the details of this conference:
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO REVIEW CONFERENCE SPEAKERS AND THEIR BACKGROUND
- Your profile including a photo of you and your bio will be placed in our 2015 First Quarter Youth Pastors, Youth Ministers, and Youth Leaders Online Special Edition Yearbook (FREE) – please refer to the attached prototype.
- The first 25 individuals that register for the conference, their photo will be placed on the front cover of our 2015 First Quarter Youth Pastors, Youth Ministers, and Youth Leaders Online Special Edition Yearbook.
- The second set of 25 individuals that register for the conference, their photo will be placed on the back cover of our 2015 First Quarter Youth Pastors, Youth Ministers, and Youth Leaders Online Special Edition Yearbook.
- The next set of 50 individuals that register for the conference, their photo will be placed in the middle of our 2015 First Quarter Youth Pastors, Youth Ministers, and Youth Leaders Online Special Edition Yearbook.
CONFERENCE INCLUDES LUNCH
- Baked Chicken, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Tossed Salad, and a Drink
GALLERY EVENTS ATLANTA
1700 Winder Hwy Industrial Blvd, Dacula/Lawrenceville, Ga 30019
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2015, 9:00 AM TO 4:00 PM
- Make God Jesus, and Holy Spirit Special Registration (By Monday, February 2, 2015) – Only $49.00
- Regular Registration – Only $69.00
- 10% of the conference proceeds will be donated to Atlanta Food Bank and Hosea Feed the Hungry
THANK YOU AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT THE CONFERENCE
Please invite a colleague to attend the conference with you and please feel free to forward all information about the conference to your contact list.
To learn more about Youth Business University, please visit our websites www.ybuedu.com and www.ybunow.com. We also plan to e-mail you under separate cover our 2014 YBU Four Year Anniversary Special Edition Yearbook.
Thank you for your consideration and we look forward to seeing you at the conference.
"A Time To Value, Serve, Save, Brand, Market, and Promote Our Youth!!! If Not Now, Then When?"